The Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP®) is an advanced-level, internationally-focussed certification and accredited diploma in corporate security management. The programme is 12 months by distance learning.
CSMP® Accredited Diploma students include professionals from over 100 countries representing 7 out of the world's biggest 10 companies.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by clicking here for more information.
CSMP® is accredited by Industry Qualifications (IQ) as Level 6 Organisation Diploma for Certified Security Management Professionals.
It reflects closely the National Occupational Standards for Security Management.
CSMP® Programme Enrolment
There are regular CSMP® Diploma intakes each year, at approximately two-monthly intervals.
With over 1,000 registered students the CSMP® Accredited Diploma is the world's leading security management combined certification/diploma.
- Registrations are now being taken for the 1 August 2017 intake. Each intake is limited to 100 students. Click here
- The February 2017 intake is undertaking Unit 4 - Leadership and Management
- The April 2017 intake is now on Unit 2 - Crime Prevention
- The June 2016 intake is on the final Unit 12 - Protection of at-Risk Personnel
- The August 2016 intake is tackling Unit 10 - Facility Counterterrorism
- The October 2016 intake is working on Unit 8 - Access Management
- The December 2016 intake is on Unit 6 - Perimeter Protection