The Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP®) is an advanced-level, internationally-focussed certification and accredited diploma in corporate security management. The programme is 12 months by distance learning.
CSMP® Accredited Diploma students include professionals from over 100 countries representing 7 out of the world's biggest 10 companies.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by clicking here for more information.
CSMP® is accredited by Industry Qualifications (IQ) as Level 6 Organisation Diploma for Certified Security Management Professionals.
It reflects closely the National Occupational Standards for Security Management.
CSMP® Programme Enrolment
There are regular CSMP® Diploma intakes each year, at approximately two-monthly intervals.
With over 1,000 registered students the CSMP® Accredited Diploma is the world's leading security management combined certification/diploma.
- Registrations are now being taken for the 1 June 2017 intake. Each intake is limited to 100 students. Click here
- The February 2017 intake has commenced with Unit 1 - Security Risk Analysis
- The April 2016 intake is undertaking the penultimate Unit 11 - Protection of Information
- The June 2016 intake is on Unit 9 - Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- The August 2016 intake is tackling Unit 7 - Protecting Buildings
- The October 2016 intake is working on Unit 5 - Security Design, Evaluation and Surveying
- The December 2016 intake is on Unit 3 - Managing the Security Function