The Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP®) is the global-leading accredited diploma in corporate security management (advanced concepts). The programme is 12 months by distance learning.
CSMP® Accredited Diploma students include professionals from over 150 countries representing 7 out of the world's biggest 10 companies.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by clicking here for more information.
CSMP® is accredited as a customised award by SFJ Awards as a Level 6 Organisation Diploma for Certified Security Management Professionals.
It reflects closely the National Occupational Standards for Security Management.
CSMP® Programme Enrolment
There are regular CSMP® Diploma intakes each year, at two-monthly intervals.
With over 5,000 students enrolled since 2013, the CSMP® Accredited Diploma is the world's leading security management combined certification/diploma.
- Registrations are now being taken for the 1 October 2021 intake. Each intake is limited to 100 students. Click here
- The October 2020 intake is up to Unit 11 - Protection of Information
- The December 2020 intake is working on Unit 9 - Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- The February 2021 intake is on the 7th Unit - Protecting Buildings
- The April 2021 intake is up to Unit 5 - Security Design, Evaluation and Surveying
- The June 2021 intake is tackling Unit 3 - Managing the Security Function
- The August 2021 intake are embarking on Unit 1 - Security Risk Analysis