The Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP®) is the global-leading accredited diploma in corporate security management (advanced concepts). The programme is 12 months by distance learning.
CSMP® Accredited Diploma students include professionals from over 150 countries representing 7 out of the world's biggest 10 companies.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by clicking here for more information.
CSMP® is an Ofqual-regulated qualification accredited by SFJ Awards as a Level 6 Diploma for Certified Security Management Professionals.
It reflects closely the National Occupational Standards for Security Management.
CSMP® Programme Enrolment
There are currently four CSMP® Diploma intakes a year. In 2024 intakes are scheduled to commence 1 February, 1 April, 1 October and 1 December.
With over 5,000 students enrolled since 2013, the CSMP® Accredited Diploma is the world's leading security management combined certification/diploma.
- The next intake, 1 December 2023, has reached capacty and we are now enrolling for 1 February 2024. Each intake is limited to 100 students. Click here
- The October 2022 intake have completed their final assignment, Unit 12 - Protection of at-Risk Personnel
- The December 2022 intake is on the 11th Unit - Protection of Information
- The February 2023 intake will be completing Unit 9 - Video Surveillance
- The April 2023 intake will be working on Unit 7 - Protecting Buildings
- The October 2023 intake are commencing Unit 1 - Security Risk Analysis