The Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP®) is the global-leading accredited diploma in corporate security management (advanced concepts). The programme is 12 months by distance learning.
CSMP® Accredited Diploma students include professionals from over 150 countries representing 7 out of the world's biggest 10 companies.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by clicking here for more information.
CSMP® is accredited by SFJ Awards/IQ as a Level 6 Organisation Diploma for Certified Security Management Professionals.
It reflects closely the National Occupational Standards for Security Management.
CSMP® Programme Enrolment
There are regular CSMP® Diploma intakes each year, at two-monthly intervals.
With over 5,000 students enrolled since 2013, the CSMP® Accredited Diploma is the world's leading security management combined certification/diploma.
- Registrations are now being taken for the 1 August 2020 intake. Each intake is limited to 100 students. Click here
- The June 2019 intake is working on the final Unit 12 - Protection of at-Risk Personnel
- The August 2019 intake is tackling Unit 10 - Facility Counter Terrorism
- The October 2019 intake will be on Unit 8 Access Management
- The December 2019 intake is up to Unit 6 - Perimeter Protection
- The February 2020 intake is on Unit 4 - Leadership & Management
- The April 2020 intake has embarked on the 2nd Unit - Crime Prevention