The Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP®) is the global-leading accredited diploma in corporate security management (advanced concepts). The programme is 12 months by distance learning.
CSMP® Accredited Diploma students include professionals from over 150 countries representing 7 out of the world's biggest 10 companies.
Give yourself a competitive advantage by clicking here for more information.
CSMP® is accredited by SFJ Awards/IQ as a Level 6 Organisation Diploma for Certified Security Management Professionals.
It reflects closely the National Occupational Standards for Security Management.
CSMP® Programme Enrolment
There are regular CSMP® Diploma intakes each year, at two-monthly intervals.
With over 5,000 students enrolled since 2013, the CSMP® Accredited Diploma is the world's leading security management combined certification/diploma.
- Registrations are now being taken for the 1 February 2021 intake. Each intake is limited to 100 students. Click here
- The February 2020 intake is tackling Unit 11 - Protection of Information
- The April 2020 intake will be completing Unit 9 - Video Surveillance (CCTV)
- The June 2020 intake is up to Unit 7 - Protecting Buildings
- The August 2020 intake is working on Unit 5 - Security Surveying & Design
- The October 2020 is on the 3rd Unit - Managing the Security Function
- The December 2020 intake is about to commence Unit 1 - Security Risk Analysis