Certified Security Management Professional (CSMP®) Level 6 Accredited Diploma
The Ofqual-regulated CSMP® Level 6 Accredited Diploma arose out of recognition that there is a need for a high-quality security management distance learning diploma qualification at advanced level that meets the following requirements:
Addresses the key areas of corporate security management and is based on current best practice.
- Provides a supported learning environment, with qualified tutors accessible by phone or email during the study process.
- Benchmarks security management professionals against peers.
- Allows especially-talented security managers to excel through the submission of assignments, which test not only their understanding of the course materials, but also their application of the key concepts.
- Provides an enriching professional educational experience at a cost that meets not only the needs of company-sponsored individuals, but also self-funding individuals and organisations that wish to book multiple candidates.
- Uses a panel-reviewed marking and assessment process that embraces rigour, accuracy, consistency and objectivity. Each submission is reviewed, marked and scored by at least two faculty tutors.
The CSMP® is an Ofqual-regulated qualification accredited by SFJ Awards as the Level 6 Diploma for Certified Security Management Professionals.
The CSMP® Level 6 Accredited Diploma has been mapped against the UK National Occupational Standards for Security Management.
You can find full content details and further information on the Overview page.